Pagine

mercoledì 12 agosto 2009

Welcome to my blog....

The first post is always the hardest to write, cause you have yourself there in front of the pc screen, trying to think something to fill the blank space with. But not just that, it has got to make sense and why the bloody hell not, throw in some tongue in cheek too....Cause it sure gets the gals blushing and chuckling ...:))
So, is this another blog like hundreds and thousands others out there? Course it is, any other blogger that says otherwise bout his/her own is bs-ing you at a grand scale. Yet, to be frank with you I ain't planning to copy& paste any other topics or ideas you might see, hear and read elsewhere on the net. To put it short I'll be posting my own writings, thoughts, music(hip hop and electronic) or just rants.

I'm Tuemckey(guess you'll learn to spell it in ten years time :))) and from here on I'll be the host of a not-planned-to-be-messed-up blog but sure it will be.


Enjoy.
Cheerio,
Tuemckey


EDIT!!!!!
Due to reasons I will not make public again, this blog has changed its use and course.

1 commento:

  1. ... nice to meet you, again ;)... 'n the other sides of you :D... good movement :ar!

    RispondiElimina