Pagine

giovedì 3 dicembre 2009

Some poems from october...

Just two short poems that were laying around my all-year-long-messy room, so I though ''let me post them, till I lose them''. Here there are.


1.
a) As I look out the window I see
My life shattered in thousand bits and pieces
the image gives me chills and lets me be
the one from my nightmare that my dream misses.

b) As I look out the window that's you
trying to be another person lost in thoughts
of who are we really and what to do
the rest of the world is demons and we are its ghosts.

c) There's no dosage of hope that can make us happyer
not enough tears that can bring us to childhood
the windows are now closed and the look is sappyer
that doesn't mean we can't be good.



2.
Time is passing and you're not changing forever
but people are always themselves, they don't get better
they are not rocks in the sea, nor birds in the sky
feelings might heal with time, but at the end we all die.
At least we all try to give a meaning to life
try to fight this feeling of strife, living inside
the only option is believe in yourself, open your mind
and after all these years, tell what you'll find.


T.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento