Pagine

giovedì 31 dicembre 2009

Bye 2009, let 2010 slide in....

It seems like yesterday it was the last day of 2009. Time flies, they say. To me , it's more like it's sneaking up on us...and we are not even aware where it goes. But yet..another year has passed, and we're older :)). I've opened this blog that really goes fucked up, at least I'm honest....:))
What is it here for? I mean no one comments on the posts, the albums posted on rapidshare and to which I'm posting the links are barely downloaded, most likely cause people find them there instead of actually bumping into the blog. To top everything I've got just one ''reader'' with a name and photo of a boxer that's been dead for what...40 years..? What the fuck? Maybe it's his ghost haunting me and the blog, bringing jinx and shit...I bet he'll get off my back after he reads this...then I'll have zero ''readers'' :)). Don't tell me I asked for it, I know....
You know, when a year ends, that makes me think bout all sorts of things. Just like Christmas... I mean the holiday season is always full of all good shit and there's nothing lacking, on any level, from food to clothes and shoes and so on. But yet all that, I feel empty, cause I know there are ..what...thousands of kids and families only in my town that haven't got shit, may it be Christmas, Easter, New Year's or any average day....That makes me throw up all I've eaten and drunk (mentally) , why the fuck I've got everything and the others don't. I know you'll answer me with ''life is hard and unfair, nothing you can do bout it!!!''. I know that, that's the point, I want to do something about it but goddamn all of you saying that make the whole thing a lot harder. What I'm trying to say is we're taking for granted everything we've got. I know I've worked and you've worked your arses off to buy and enjoy stuff, but we're never content, we want more and more. Don't tell me you've never seen persons that have just bought sneakers for 100 euros and one week later they buy another pair, while on the other side of street, inside the second-hand store there's another person buying some second hand stuff but you can see they've worn their clothes at least 3 years before changing to new stuff. We never like what we've got.... It's like we're clothing and shoes anorexics.. Remember at school there was always a colleague that had one parent either a pensionate or janitor, and all the kids were laughing at him/her for that. The laughing part still happens now , how the fuck is that kid supposed to feel when he gets back home. His/her mom/dad work just like anybody else, trying to bring some money into the house, but there's never enough. And that kid grows up disillusioned, all the hope inside him carved out from his childhood...it's crazy!


I know it's cliched as fuck to say Happy new Year and whatnot, but here it is, Tuemckey wishing you all the best, don't forget you''ll create your next year so don't let anyone get to you with dodgy wishes and shit. Enjoy your lives, somebody else might want to kill to trade places. Peace out! happy new year!

Tuemckey

2 commenti:

  1. If it makes you less sad, here's one more reader who's happy to see Berlin School & such music (even beyond the 70s!) represented on the blogosphere.

    RS is clog'd ATM so no downloads, tho…

    RispondiElimina
  2. I've seen u on rateyourmusic......If you've any rare shit you might wanna share with us, average mortals, bring that stuff forward.... And cheers for commenting, as you've probably seen, it's not kosher on this blog..:))


    P.S I might switch to sendspace for the following dl's if RS will act fuck-all still....

    RispondiElimina