Pagine

sabato 13 febbraio 2010

Welcome back, folks...

Yep, I'm back! Thought you had it with me, hadn't you? Well, the devil is hard to kill...
And now I'm back with a vengeance....No, wait, don't run, I ain't having a gun on me...:))
As some of you might know, this blog( well, actually, the ex version of it) was getting to be a big pain in the arse for some others.. Not that I'm not like that in real life, but at least strangers would expect less bullshitting from me than people that know me. I used to post links to music albums that I did not own the copyright for....you could guess what happened from that point on.
Thus, this new improved ( it's just a nice word, it doesn't mean anything) version of this blog comes back with no music links, no albums to be downloaded and no copyright infringements, just me, some rants, some music or film reviews and some of the stuff I'm writing, have written or will write. Ok, throw the rotten eggs at me already...!!!
That being said, I welcome everyone back( I'm not sure there were any , in the first place...:))) and let's get this going.

Tuemckey


P.S. Anyone out there with a slight humour can be part of the writing team and that means you'd have to bring your own rants and ideas to the table....

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento