Pagine

lunedì 19 ottobre 2009

Tattoos are wicked, dude.....

Ok, we can be frank with ourselves, can't we? Well then, let's recognise the fact that, at one point or another in life, we've all wanted a tattoo. Wether it be a heart or your parents' names or just some satanic symbol , we've wanted one. Don't deny this right now.....
From having the will of getting a tattoo and actually crossing to the other side of waking up each morning looking at one on your arm or any other body part is a long way. You see, I don't get tatted people. I mean, it's cool and all and gives somewhat of a harder edge to their personality, but what's the point? Will you still like it in two years time? Will you like it when you're 70 and the skin becomes wrinkled and plain ugly-looking due to, in parts, having a tattoo? Cause I was wondering what Angelina Jolie thought about her Billy Bob tattoo after they'd broke up. ''God damn, I hate the bastard now, so what am I supposed to do with the bloody thing?'' Just like any other thing in life, you like it today, you find it boring the next one. That's how it goes.
I admit I'd be more scared of a tatooed large biker, although he'd be a peaceful bloke, rather than a clean-cut psychotic killer that doesn't look the part and hasn't got any tattoes.I don't make any sense now, do I?
My beef with tattoos is mainly about the persons that get these hip Chinese characters that they don't even know the real meaning of.And what is even more ironic is that most of the times these foreign language characters, that look cool on human skin, I admit, have no meaning whatsoever. It's just jibberish.Would anyone like to have a tattoo with an English jibberish invented word? I didn't think so myself.....
Thus I come to my conclusion, next time you'll want a tattoo, just read a good book and tattoo your mind with some knowledge.
Peace out,
T.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento